Friday, July 11, 2008

The End of Times



What is going on here? I had to work late last night and when I walked out of the door headed for my car this is what I saw. This humongous storm system swept though from nowhere. The clouds were moving very fast and rolling into one another with lightening everywhere. What was strange was that there wasn't much thunder. Call me crazy or "you've watched too many horror movies dude" but it looked like the end of life as we know it. And, as soon as I returned to my car and closed the door the heavens opened up and it began to rain like crazy.

Here's a few more images from tonight's incredible sky show. The image above is straight-out-of-camera, all I did to it was remove the digital noise and add contrast. I have to admit that I did "play" around with the light and colors in the images below.

All I can say, especially after tonight, is please get your life together (if you know what I mean).






OK, besides horror movies I've probably seen too many Sci-Fi flicks as this looks like a portal to another universe. Do you feel me on this one?




This was a big storm system as I have at least an hour commute and this was the scene on my end of town. There was this really cool magenta color to part of the sky as the setting sun was being swallowed by the storm clouds. Again, call me crazy but I have never seen anything like this before. I think Jesus is coming back soon, real soon. Be blessed!

2 Comments:

Blogger fxmixer said...

Dude, Apocalyptic! Those are some wicked awesome clouds. I like the images you've "played" with. Good stuff.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, this storm would have sent me to confession....if I was Catholic. Haha

I like how the "Funeral Home" was conveniently in a couple shots. It went along with the picture very well!

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home