Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Living for those "special" moments



We've all seen them - images that capture a fleeting emotional moment that forever takes us to a place of reflection that allows us to relive that moment over and over again. As a photographer those are the moments that I "live" for especially during a wedding.

Every artist brings his own creative "voice" to a project, and through their creativity and talent translate those moments through their particular gifts. For me, it's all about emotion and documenting those moments for my clients. My company's byline is "Capturing the moments of life one photograph at a time." That's my goal; that's my mission; that's my purpose and that's my passion. I can't help myself, I "live" for those special moments and look forward to having an opportunity to capture those moments for you! Have a great day and be blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home