Sunday, September 23, 2007

Still "playing" around

Here's a few more "test" shots from the other day using my friend's digital body. What's so cool about this experiment is that I've been using what the camera shop guys call "old technology." It is a Nikon D70, the big "blockbuster" consumer digital body that put Nikon back into the digital game. This camera was introduced in 2004 and despite being a "consumer" camera many professional photographers used it because of it's image quality, light weight and reasonable cost. I guess it just goes to show that photography is really not about technology (as some would have you to believe) but about capturing the moment. I even have some SOOC (straight-out-of-camera) images that you'd swore I edited but I didn't.

Well, the sun is out and it's a beautiful day. Have a great Sunday and please get outside and have some fun!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home