Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Readers are Leaders



Happy Wednesday! I've been working on several projects at once and one of the "things" that has taken a back seat is my reading. I learned to love to read and literally have my own personal library. One of my life goals is to earn my Ph.D. Well, my friends tease me and tell me that I don't have to return to school to get my Ph.D, I just need to read all of the books that I have. So, let me ask you a question - what was the last book you read and why?

You don't have to read a novel every week to be a "reader." Just find something that you find interesting and go for it. I LOVE books about people who overcame adverse circumstances to become what they dreamed of becoming. So, anything that is about purpose and living a life on purpose has my attention. Whatever it is for you, pick up a book and let your mind go! I promise you that you will soon discover the power in reading. God bless, keep shooting and never give up on your reading or your dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home